Sunday, October 31, 2004

Swifferized

Getting used to daylight savings - just plain sucks.
Rationally I know that it is only an hour - a mere sixty minutes. I also know that although I love my children it is really hard to like them much at 5:30am. Really hard...

Sundays are the day that I typically reserve for laundry and other futile endeavors such as cleaning my house. Yesterday was grocery shopping day but I like to refer to it as $300.00 on juice and dog food day. Anyway - yesterday I deviated from my usual iron clad shopping list when I saw a $10.00 mail-in-rebate sticker and I picked up one of those Swiffer Wet Jet mopping systems. I mean who can resist mail-in-rebate fun?

People - the Swiffer has changed my life.

I was down right giddy while assembling my Swiffer - I actually shrieked with joy upon discovering that you must insert 4 AA batteries in the compartment underneath the solution chamber and that the batteries were INCLUDED - does life get any better?
I just couldn't wait to mop. I cleaned the floors - well they pretty much cleaned them selves - it was fantastic. I am ashamed to admit this, but I also did the goofy little dance that they do in the commercial because dammit I was just that happy.

The effects of sleep deprivation are just horrifying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diatosphere said...

I love your writing style, humorous, witty, intelligent

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lexagirl said...

aw shucks - thanks!!

lexa

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada
this site listed on
blogwise
www.blogwise.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
My Ecosystem Details