Friday, March 11, 2005

Gearing up for FFF week 1 weigh-in...

So tomorrow I will be doing my week one progress check from the Fatty Family Face-Off challenge. Actually I think I have done very well this past week. I have stuck to my diet and I have worked out every day this week. Have I mentioned that I hate cardio yet? Well, I REALLY hate cardio. Today on the treadmill my mantra was “This SO sucks… This SO sucks…” but I got through my work-out. I feel pretty good (definitely been sleeping good) this week so hopefully this is a positive weight loss type sign.
I am hoping for a 5lb loss but I will really be proud of any loss. We shall see.

Tomorrow is my darling daughter Emma’s 8th B-Day party. We are having it at the local pool it should be hectic but fun. Emma is really looking forward to it.

Then I am off to visit my best friend Holly in the city on Sunday-Monday. Hi Holly!! I can’t wait to see her & of course to have one whole evening away by myself. I know somehow I will pay for this though. The last time I went away (to attend a funeral in Sechelt, B.C.) and left Jack with the kids for 3 days I came home to a broken hot water tank… not his fault, the thing just died but somehow it still felt like God was punishing me for having the gall to leave my family.

Anyway after the BDay party tomorrow I will take the measurements and weigh-in and post the dreaded Week 1 FFF results.

Yikes.

7 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Wishing you luck, not like you really need it. My mantra on the elipitical torture device I was on today was "Why oh why am I doing this today, why oh why am I..."

7:57 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Are your kids in on this thing too?!?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Are your kids in on this thing too?!?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Texas Biscuit said...

You worked out EVERY day this week?! Holy cow - good for you! You are certainly motivated. Keep us updated.

2:49 PM  
Blogger darth said...

:waiting:

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lexagirl said...

Hi Scott The kids are not doing this challeng - just the grown ups.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Oh, good. Cuz I was thinking: That's a lot of coin for a kid to win. There could have been, like, comic books and candy flooding your house for weeks on end...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogsCanada
this site listed on
blogwise
www.blogwise.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
My Ecosystem Details